Feed Grains: Yearbook Tables
This database contains statistics on four feed grains (corn, grain sorghum, barley, and oats), foreign coarse grains (feed grains plus rye, millet, and mixed grains), hay, and related items. This includes data published in the monthly Feed Outlook and previously annual Feed Yearbook. Data are monthly, quarterly, and/or annual depending upon the data series.
The tables previously published annually in the Feed Yearbook are available as part of the Feed Grains Database. The tables will contain new information as data are added to the database.
Latest data may be preliminary or projected. Missing values indicate unreported values, discontinued series, or not yet released data.
Errata: On March 15, the Feed Grains Database was reposted due to an error in the marketing-year totals for food, seed, and industrial use in 2014/15 and 2015/16. Outlook table 5, yearbook table 31, and the custom query database have been corrected to fix this error. The error affected the marketing-year totals for high-fructose corn syrup, glucose and dextrose, starch, alcohol for fuel, alcohol for beverages and manufacturing, cereals and other products, and total food, seed, and industrial use.
- All tables in one file
- Corn Food, Seed, and Industrial Uses
- Domestic and International Prices
- Exports and Imports
- Other Exports and Imports
- Processed Feeds and Grain-Consuming Indexes
- Rail Rates and Grain Shipments
- U.S. Acreage, Production, Yield, and Farm Price
- U.S. Hay Production, Harvested Acreage, Yield, and Stocks
- U.S. Supply and Disappearance
- World Production, Supply, and Disappearance
- Zipped CSV files